The Evidence Room employs a team of specialists with background in Art, 3D Modeling, Animation, Motion Graphics, Time Based Media, Bio-medical Illustration, Architectural Design, Law & Crime and Shooting Scene Reconstruction.
Scott G. Roder
Executive Head & Evidence Specialist
- 33 years of Team experience and the creation of forensic computer animation
- Professional training in crime and shooting scree reconstruction
- Qualified expert witness
- Has consulted over 1500 cases since 2001
Art Director / Animator / Biomedical Artist
- Creative director for multimedia production and development
- 3D computer animation and reconstruction
- Specialized training and advanced education in medicine, science, art, and media techniques
- Visual translation of complex scientific information
- Development of visually stunning, didactic, and engaging, anatomic and medical visuals
Penny L. Riley
- Animated recreation and complex visualization
- 3D generalist in character modeling, terrains and environments
- Lighting, texturing and rendering
- BA Hons Computer Animation Arts & Design at Bournemouth University
Born in Manchester, in the United Kingdom. Penny studied computer animation arts at Bournemouth University’s National Centre for Computer Animation.
Penny Hopes her professional animation work with the Evidence Room brings clarity to the unseen narrative, to enable justice and closure for their clients.
Luke M. Evans
- 3D Animator
- 3D generalist
- BA Hons 3D Modeling and Texturing at Hertfordshire University
Luke was raised in Manchester, in the United Kingdom. He studied in London at Hertfordshire University for 3 years doing generalist animating and rigging. I enjoy playing games, hanging out with my friends and animating in my spare time. I’ve always appreciated making projects and seeing the outcome of things coming together as a team.
Other professional proficiencies include:
Application of the Principles of Forensic Science
Virtual every area of litigation
Graphic Exhibit Design
“Day in the light” video production