The Evidence Room employs a team of specialists with background in Art, 3D Modeling, Animation, Motion Graphics, Time Based Media, Bio-medical Illustration, Architectural Design, Law & Crime and Shooting Scene Reconstruction.
Scott G. Roder
Executive Head & Evidence Specialist
- 33 years of Team experience and the creation of forensic computer animation
- Professional training in crime and shooting scree reconstruction
- Qualified expert witness
- Has consulted over 1500 cases since 2001
Art Director / Animator / Biomedical Artist
- Creative director for multimedia production and development
- 3D computer animation and reconstruction
- Specialized training and advanced education in medicine, science, art, and media techniques
- Visual translation of complex scientific information
- Development of visually stunning, didactic, and engaging, anatomic and medical visuals
Angela S. Moore
Bloodstain Pattern Analyst and Crime Scene Investigation Specialist
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Master of Forensic Science degree, and graduate of the
National Forensic Academy
- Over 15.5 years of Crime Scene experience for 3 different Departments; 13 years spent working
for a ‘Major Crimes’ Forensic Unit
- Hundreds of major crime scenes, including cold cases and mass fatality incidents.
- Has testified in criminal, circuit, and federal court as an expert witness
Angela is a Certified Senior Crime Scene Analyst with the International Association for Identification and has taught Bloodstain Pattern Analysis courses to various law enforcement agencies, the United States Air Force (USAF), the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), and the Tidewater Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (TOCME). Native to Omaha, Nebraska but has traveled to various states/countries as an Air Force spouse.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Masters of Science in Criminal Justice focusing on Forensic Investigation from Bowling Green State University.
- A former researcher with the BGSU Police Integrity Research Group, the group focuses on studying crimes committed by sworn officers to inform the public and improve policing.
- Experience in transcribing live courtroom proceedings for the United States District Court in Toledo, Ohio.
- Has completed hundreds of background investigation reports for new applicants applying to law and accounting firms across the United States.
Other professional proficiencies include:
Application of the Principles of Forensic Science
Virtual every area of litigation
Graphic Exhibit Design
“Day in the light” video production